The Chairman, Trustees, Principal and faculty members of National Gems H.S. School felicitate the students of Class X and XII for their excellent result in the 2019 board exams. The Schools extends it’s heartiest congratulations to the ISC toppers:
- Dibyajyoti Karmakar for achieving the first position at 99%.
- Soumyo Halder for attaining the second position at 98.40%.
- Aishika Biswas for attaining the third position at 98%.
From the ICSE section, the school congratulates:
- Sanandita Das for attaining the first position at 99.25%.
- Saswata Ganguly for attaining the second position at 99%.
- Koustav Sanyal and Ritika Mukherjee for attaining the third position at 98%
The school is pleased with the rest of the student’s performance in the board exam and wishing them the best.
Source: The Telegraph http://bit.ly/2EBDvfV