http://fyjc.org.in/mumbai; the online admission website to FYJC classes in the MMR has already been opened. Details regarding online admission for students are already mentioned in the booklet. The booklets are distributed by the respective schools in the MMR. Some instructions are listed below:
- The Principals of the schools in the MMR along with their concerned staff have been given required training for filling online applications. Therefore students are advised to take help from respective schools for their admission process.
- All the admissions to the FYJC classes shall be done online.
- Students who have completed part I should complete part II and submit the same by clicking on Submit/Confirm button and take a print out of the complete application.
- Students claiming any reservation shall present all relevant documents to their school Principal/Guidance Centre and get it approved by them.
- Students other than Maharashtra state SSC board who have completed both the parts should ascertain that they have completed the online application formalities by pressing Submit/Confirm button at the end of the Option form.