Admission Notice – Admission open for the season 2018-19 at the St.Xaviers Public School

0
446
Source : https://goo.gl/5zW9nU

St. Xavier’s School for boys was founded in July, 1941 under the name of St. Mary’s Boy’s School in the Roman Catholic Church Compound at Ghat Gate, Jaipur by Rev. Fr. Ignatius, O.F.M. Cap. In July 1943 its management was entrusted to the Jesuit Fathers, renowned for their educational work. The school was transferred to the present site and renamed St. Xavier’s School in January, 1945, and still later as St. Xavier’s Sr. Sec. School.
Admission Notice – Admission open for the season 2018-19 at the St.Xaviers Public School. For more information click on the link below.
Source : https://goo.gl/5zW9nU

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY